QRP International is seeking candidates with 2-5 year background in programme, portfolio and project management and experience with PRINCE2. Certification in MSP, MoP, P3O, AgilePM is a plus. A train the trainer program will be part of the introduction in the company. QRP will provide training to certify as a trainer in its wide portfolio of courses in the project Management area. Experience in PM consulting is highly recommended. Working experience in the public or semi public sector is highly valued an experience in the following sectors is seen as a plus: IT, Telecommunications, Finance, health care sector.
- Independent open worker with great presentation skills Fast and creative learner who likes to be supported by an international environment
- Experience in Public Sector
- Programme Management and/or PMO experience
- Fluent in English PLUS fluent French and/or Dutch.
- Based in the Brussels area (within 1 hour travel from Brussels centre)
- PRINCE2 / PMP certification
- Other Best Practice certification of QRP’s portfolio
- Consultancy experience
- Knowledge an experience with development of E learning applications
- Some experience in Marketing and Sales
- Italian language abilities is a plus
- Permanent full time contract
- Starting as soon as possible
If you are an enthusiastic self driven person with excellent communication and presentation skills, highly motivated and results driven, dynamic and flexible please fill in the online questionnaire
Please send your CV with motivation and reference TRN16BE2 to:
The intensive recruitment process includes interviews, reference checks and psychometric assessments.